I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I never understood before..I never knew what love was for..My heart was broke, my head was sore..What a feeling,Tied up in ancient history..I didnt believe in destiny..I look up you're standing next to me..What a feeling?What a feeling in my soul?Love burns brighter than sunshine..Brighter than sunshine!!Let the rain fall, i don't care..I'm yours and suddenly you're mine..Suddenly you're mine..And it's brighter than sunshine..I never saw it happening..I'd given up and given in..I just couldn't take the hurt again..What a feelingI didn't have the strength to fightSuddenly you seemed so rightMe and youWhat a feeling?What a feeling in my soul?Love burns brighter than sunshine..It's brighter than sunshine..Let the rain fall, I don't careI'm yours and suddenly you're mine..Suddenly you're mine!!It's brighter than the sun..It's brighter than the sun..It's brighter than the sun, sun, shine.Love will remain a mystery..But give me your hand and you will see your heart is keeping time with me..What a feeling in my soul?Love burns brighter than sunshine!!It's brighter than sunshine..Let the rain fall, I don't careI'm yours and suddenly you're mine..Suddenly you're mineI got a feeling in my soul ...

No comments:

Post a Comment